Bullfrog Construction and Enerbank teamed up together to make your dream home a reality.
Historically, many homeowners have paid for home improvement projects with cash or home equity lines of credit. A home equity line of credit can be called in, and the maximum loan amount can be reduced at any time. Our loans have many advantages over other funding options, including the following:
- Low, fixed interest rates. These rates are easily available to anyone with good credit.
- Unsecured. You don’t have to put up your house as collateral.
- Keeps your home equity intact. Reducing home equity takes away future options.
- No headaches. After all your hard work and planning, you’ve earned a quick, hassle-free loan experience, and you get a response within minutes.
- No waiting. Get the entire project you want completed now the way you want it, instead of waiting to save up the cash.
- Flexibility. Styles, prices, and models change frequently. Avoid product and other changes by completing your entire project now instead of in stages.
- Unbeatable/Affordable payment options. More ways to pay for your home improvement project. Ask Bullfrog about all your choices.
- Financial flexibility. If your circumstances change, you may need cash reserves as a back-up plan for life’s necessities.